Have softer, smoother, younger looking hands with a Kaeso manicure.
The benefits of a manicure include:
Paraffin Wax Treatment
- Massaging with cream increases the blood circulation in hands, using acupressure techniques, which improves the health of skin.
- Any damages in nails like fragile tips, wear and tear, and splits can be prevented.
- It increases the flexibility and suppleness of wrist and hands
- Use of wax, oils, creams to cleanse, exfoliate and improve the texture of nails and skin.
- Soothes and relaxes all the body parts as hands has pressure points corresponding to all the body parts.
Treat your hands and feet to a gentle massage with one of our many aromatic lotions, which help soothe and replenish skin. A light massage and application of warm paraffin coupled with warm mitts to penetrate product. Your hands and feet will feel smooth and supple.
Express Manicure £7.00
(file, shape and polish)
Deluxe Manicure £13.00
(file, cuticle work, exfoliation, hand & arm massage, polish)
Luxury Manicure £17.00
(file, cuticle work, exfoliation, hand & arm massage, paraffin wax treatment, polish)
The average person takes 8,000 to 10,000 steps a day, which adds up to about 115,000 miles over a lifetime! All this wear and tear on your feet can be harmful if they are not maintained properly.
Pedicures are a great way to provide basic care for your feet. What is a pedicure? A pedicure is a cosmetic treatment for the feet and toenails that cleans your feet, provides nail care and foot/calve massages.
- Receiving a regular pedicure can help the pedicurist detect early signs of corns, bunions and fungal infections. These conditions are easier to treat when they are identified in its earlier stages.
- Clipping, cutting and cleaning of the toe nails prevents them from growing inward and causing infection.
- A pedicure includes soaks in warm water and massages with oils and lotions that help preserve the moisture and integrity of your feet. Moisturized feet are less likely to get blisters, crakes or other foot problems.
- Exfoliation, or removal of dead skin cells, prevents the cells from accumulating and causing bunions or corns, which can be uncomfortable and painful. The removal of the dead skin on your feet, especially on the heel, encourages new cell growth which creates smoother and more attractive feet.
- The most enjoyable part of the salon pedicure is the massage. Massaging helps promotes circulation and helps relieve tension in the calves and feet. Increase in blood circulation can reduce pain and help distribute heat throughout your body.
Express Pedicure £7.00 (file, shape and polish)
Deluxe Pedicure £15.00 (file, cuticle work, exfoliation, hard skin removal, foot and leg massage, polish)
Luxury Pedicure £20.00 (file, cuticle work, exfoliation, hard skin removal, foot and leg massage, paraffin wax, polish)